ZuuL-The-SpacemanZuuL-The-Spaceman

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Another Day Another Day

Pretty cool

Cool concept. Wish it was longer, but it was very relaxing to watch.

Dont Ask. Dont Ask.

not great

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboring

Twist-Chao06 responds:

Sorry You found it boring

The acidstick trip The acidstick trip

It's ok

The part with Justin Timberlake'd scare the shizzle outta me. It was alright, very interesting.

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

Awesome!

Wow... one of the best flash animations I've ever seen. That was great! I wish I could give you an 11!

SPAZTIX SPAZTIX

Why waste your time?

That wasn't even worth it... come on.. Randomness is only funny when it's.... funny. This isn't funny. Why waste your/our time making this crap?

Sonic Meets Chick Sonic Meets Chick

What?

Okay, the graphics were good somewhat. I also thought the death scene was pretty cool (when he got his face fuccccked up!).

But what the fuck does this have to do with anything? Where did Shadow get a sword? I mean, I get the plot and stuff, but come on man, this wasn't the least bit funny. (Not because I like Sonic, but because the plot sucked worse than the plot of all the Sonic games put together, which is pretty damn bad.)

the sixth page the sixth page

Great animation, great concept!

Wow. That was incredible, especially for your first time using Flash. Great job. I especially like the fact that you made the music yourself. The scene at the beginning was the best! The sounds as the character was being created, then when the color started pouring onto him. Very good! Keep it up, you're a damn good artist and very creative, I hope to see more of your work in the future. Keep it up!